These Jalsa are perfect to wear with ethnics wears. The hand zardosi on crust leather provides the extra elegance. These hand-zardosi ethnic Jalsa shoes are made to provide the perfect look. Zardosi Hand Work done by the most skilled sewing team in India makes this slip-on distinct from others. Because it emphasis your dapper side out. Pair these Ethnic Jutti’s with Kurta, Sherwani and be the show-stopper at any party.
FLEUR-DE-LIS FULL ZARDOSI LUXE JALSA
Independence day sale
RS. 1000 OFF ON EVERY ORDER
ADDITIONAL 5% OFF ON PREPAID ORDERS
DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT
OFFER ENDS SOON
USE COUPON CODE NEW10
- All products are handcrafted and usually get delivered in 7-14 days
- All Customized and Made-to-order (MTO) orders will only be processed with prepaid or partial payments
- MTO orders that require significantly extra work will take extra time and additional cost
- All COD orders dispatched only after telephonic confirmation
- Blake Stitched – Outer sole is directly stitched to the insole
- Sole – Leather Sole with Rubber Insert
- Upper Material – FULL GRAIN Argentinian Rare White Crust 1.8 Gauge Leather
- Lining – French Sheepskin Leather Lining
- Finish – Dual Material Contrast
- Closure – Lace-ups
- Country of Origin – Designed in Milan Italy Made in India
- Toe Shape – Sleek Round
- Designed in Italy. Made In India
Allow your pair of shoes to air on a regular basis. This helps them retain their natural shape; Dry shoes at room temperature only. Excessive exposure to sun will cause the to shrink wrinkle harden dry and crack. Use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth.
Shipped with: hypoallergenic luxury designer shoe bag that's perfect for travel. Special leather cream for hand-painted shoes and we highly recommend using only this cream on your Mille Dollari shoes. Shoe horn duster and shiner for greater ease of use and care.